Contact Us | About Your Privacy
ICPA Ltd © 2019 all rights reserved
Registered in England. Registration No 9362335.
Registered Address : 4 Calder Court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool FY24 2RH
Telephone: + 44 (0) 7836 697397
ICPA is an affiliate member of
Want to find out more?
WHAT WE COVER
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
From the simplest repair to large complex commercial installations, Plumb Tomato can always offer the best possible solution.
Find out more
It may be a domestic boiler service or the installation of a new heating system, the quality of our workmanship is always as expected.
A small blockage in a waste pipe or a complex new drainage system required. Our expert engineers are available to help 24/7
We specialise in the installation, service and maintenance of all boilers, backed up with our 24/7 call out service
PLANT ROOM INSTALLATION
We can install and refurbish plant rooms from the most complex pipework and pump systems for a variety of different purposes.
We cover all types of bathroom design and fitting and installation from compact flats to luxury hotels.
Our engineers are trained to install the most complex pressurised commercial and domestic heating systems.
Commercial toilet installations are planned and installed from floor to ceiling and can be used for almost any application.
We provide a wide range of services to International Schools, Child Protection Agencies, Government Agencies, Businesses and Organisations around the world.
What we do...
• Regional Advanced Child Safeguarding and Protection Training for an international setting
• Conduct evaluations and audits of your schools current safeguarding measures
• Staff induction and specialist training for trainers.
• Bespoke training for your school
• Develop and strengthen child safeguarding policies and procedures
• Conduct risk assessments
• Develop strategies to reduce risk
• Review of existing policies on recruitment and codes of conduct
• Advice on reporting issues at international/national/local levels
• How to recognise signs of abuse and respond to disclosures by children
• Look at third party stakeholder engagement and risk
• Awareness raising for teachers, children and parents (online and offline risks)
• Provide advice and guidance on internal investigations
• Advice on the management of reputational risks and management of cases with the authorities.
• Advice on monitoring and implementation of all the above.
International Child Protection Advisors