Attendees are expected to have already undergone basic level child safeguarding training.
Committed Staff who will deliver interactive induction training to your community and colleagues who have special knowledge of the local culture and language.
To include those who will train:
• Local staff
• Temporary and outsourced staff
What the training will cover:
Through dialogue, reflections, presentations and scenarios participants will explore and develop the following:
• Who are our learners and how do they learn – knowing your learners
• Developing a Safeguarding training framework
• 20 points of learning required for all staff
• Developing your own learning activities to include, scenarios, quizzes role play etc
• Create your own bespoke induction programme
• An opportunity to rehearse content delivery
• Developing ways of knowing your training is effective
Training Trainers to lead Basic Safeguarding Induction training in an International context.
Developing training that engages the whole community.
A unique opportunity to attend a truly internationalised and certificated two-day interactive practical workshop. Providing a range of opportunities to empower key staff to deliver basic induction child safeguarding training to all staff and volunteers in your school community. This course aims to develop strategies to enable trainers to lead sessions from basic requirements to the development of regular activities that embed knowledge and understanding.
A Certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants attending the full two-day course.