What We Cover
• Conduct risk assessments
• Develop strategies to reduce risk
• Conduct audits of current safeguarding measures
• Develop and strengthen child safeguarding policies and procedures; leading to a risk management plan for dealing with any identified gaps.
• Review of existing policies on recruitment, codes of conduct,
• Advice on reporting issues at international/national/local levels,
• Staff induction and specialist training.
• How to recognise signs of abuse and respond to disclosures by children
• Look at third party stakeholder engagement and risk
• Awareness raising for teachers, children and parents (online and offline risks)
• Provide advice and guidance on internal investigations
• Advice on the management of reputational risks and management of cases with the authorities.
• Alliance with an independent accreditation service
• Advice on monitoring and implementation of all the above.
© 2015 all rights reserved
Registered in England. Company Registration No 9362335
Registered Address : 4 Calder Court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool FY24 2RH
Telephone: + 44 (0) 7836697397
ICPA is an affiliate member of